MCL Industries Applicant Policy
There are many administrative and contractual responsibilities placed on MCL Industries as a government contractor. To remain in compliance with our Affirmative Action Plan, every resume and application received at MCL Industries must be documented and all applicants offered an opportunity to identify their race and sex. For these reasons, the following Applicant Policy has been adopted by MCL Industries.
- Applications and resumes will be accepted ONLY when there is an open and/or listed position.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- All applicants must specify the job(s) for which they are applying. Applicants may not indicate “any job” on the application form. A listing of open positions will be supplied to all applicants.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be kept in an inactive file. Although an applicant may submit a resume along with their application, the application form must be completed in its entirety for consideration.
- Applications for an open and/or listed position will be accepted for 21 days. All applications received after the closing date will be retained in an inactive file.
- Applications will be actively considered for 30 days. After that period of time, an applicant will be required to re-apply if a position becomes available.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be retained or considered. All unsolicited resumes will be discarded.
- Only the first 25 applications submitted for an open and/or listed position will be considered. If the position cannot be filled after review of those applications and/or applicants, the next 25 applications will be considered.
Convenient Online Application
Interested applicants can complete an online application by clicking the button below. MCL will use personal information for employment application purposes only. Do not leave the screen unattended with your personal information on it.
Please be advised that the online application times out after 60 minutes.