Home Is Where Our Pride Is
MCL has been proud to call Pulaski, Wisconsin home for more than 30 years. For those of you who aren’t from around here, we live at the gateway to the great north woods; Green Bay and legendary Lambeau Field are just a stone’s throw away. It’s a place where village charm meets city drive and good neighborly values reign supreme. Some may only see cornfields and countryside on the way to our facility. We see open horizons and endless opportunities to grow while helping our hometown and community do the same.
Service Comes Full Circle
For some companies, charitable giving is an annual due diligence that comes in the form of a check. Here at MCL, it’s a practice that comes from the heart. We put our collective passion and ingenuity to work beyond our company walls—not because we have to, but because we genuinely care.
We pledge 10% of our annual profits to charity projects that impact people right here in Northeast Wisconsin. It’s just our way of being a positive local role model by paying it forward and staying true to our Christian values.
Here are just a few of the programs we’re proud to support:
- American Cancer Society: As a platinum level sponsor, each spring we participate in the Pulaski’s Relay for Life. We also sponsor other local benefits for the American Cancer Society.
- Employee Random Act of Kindness Awards: Each month during our all-hands team meeting, we draw two names from our employee pool and make a $500 donation to a local charity of their choice.
- Back to School Program and Coats for Kids Program: Every fall we collect and donate new school supplies and clothing to help the Pulaski School District make sure kids’ backpacks are fully packed and they are dressed for success. We also supply the Pulaski School District with new winter coats for local kids in need.
- Adopt a Family: Each Christmas we “adopt” a few families and senior citizens in the Pulaski community and provide them with groceries and gifts to brighten their holidays to remember the true reason for the season.
- Rebuilding Together of Greater Green Bay, Inc.: Each year MCL employees bring forth their talents to help out a disabled or elderly family with home rehabilitation and modifications at no cost to the recipients.
Curious about our latest community charge? Get connected and involved!
Organizations Helped by Employee Random Acts of Kindness:
|Oconto Falls Fire Department||Coats For Kids|
|Southern Door County School District|
|Shawano County Older Youth Program||Racing for a Reason|
|Families of Children with Cancer, Inc.||Cystic Fibrosis|